Study Buddies (ages 5-12)
Registration is currently open for city of Greenville residents.
Participants in the Study Buddies Afterschool program will receive homework assistance, life skills development, recreational activities, educational projects, and much more. A healthy meal is provided daily. This program is open to students in 5K through 8th grade.
We are committed to providing our students a safe, enriching, and healthy afterschool experience. View Afterschool Health and Wellness Policy (PDF)
Dates: August 17, 2021 – June 1, 2022 *Program does not run when there is no school for holidays, half days, teacher work days, vacations, or snow days (following Greenville County School calendar).
Time: 2:30 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Fees: $585 for City Residents
Discounts for families registering two or more children. Payment plan available in 9 installments with the first initial payment due upon registration.
- Bobby Pearse Community Center (FULL)
- Elementary: Stone Academy
- Middle: League Middle
- David Hellams Community Center
- Elementary: East North Street
- Middle: Greenville Middle
- Nicholtown Community Center
- Elementary: Lake Forest
- Middle: Northwood Middle
- West Greenville Community Center
- Elementary: AJ Whittenberg (transportation will be provided)
- Middle: League
- Legacy Charter School also provides transportation to the Center
Bussing Directly From The School To The Community Center: The City of Greenville DOES NOT provide transportation from the school to the afterschool site. Parents are responsible for arranging school bus transportation and also letting the school know that their child will be attending this afterschool program.
- Refunds are not available after the first week of the program.
- Prior to August 17, Parent/Guardian must submit all completed parent consent forms.